Low Carb Avocado Brownies
- 7 oz sugar free dark chocolate like Lilly’s Chocolate Chips
- 2 avocados, mashed well
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Swerve or equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup super fine almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener for dusting on top
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
3. Mix together the salt, almond flour and cocoa powder in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add the eggs and 3/4 cup sweetener to a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add in the melted chocolate and vanilla and mix well to combine.
6. Add in the well mashed avocado and mix until well blended and smooth.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix by hand until combined.
8. Smooth the batter into the pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the center is cooked through.
9. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Sift powdered sweetener on top.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 25 MIN
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Calories 156 Fat 13g Protein 5g Carb 12g Fiber 8g Net Carbs 4g