Low Carb Raspberry Cream Jello Gummies
- 1 (.3 oz) package Sugar Free Raspberry Jello
- 2 envelopes Knox Unflavored Gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Powdered Swerve or equivalent powdered sweetener, optional*
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Pour the cold water into a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatine on top to soften.
2. Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
3. Add the Jello and sweetener and mix to dissolve. Add in the softened gelatine and mix to dissolve.
4. Fill the wells of a rubber candy mold with the Jello mixture. You can also pour it into a loaf pan and cut it into cubes once it gels.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before removing from the molds. Store in the refrigerator.
*The Jello has its own sweetener, so a second sweetener isn’t necessary. I think it mellows out the other sweetener, but if you don’t have it then it will still be delicious.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 5 MIN
CHILL TIME: 1 HRS
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Serving Size: 4 bon bon sized candies Calories 119 Fat 11g Protein 2g Carb 1g Fiber 0g Net Carbs 1g