Tortilla Pizzas with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach.
A healthier way to get your pizza fix!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 2 6-inches Flour Tortilla, regular or whole grain
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Pizza Sauce, or prepared pesto
- 2 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Artichoke Hearts, canned in water, drained and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomatoes, not packed in oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Basil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat toaster oven to 425°F on the BAKE setting.
- Place tortillas on a baking pan and brush each side with oil.
- Bake tortillas for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the tortilla and spoon pesto or pizza sauce evenly over it. Then sprinkle each one with half of the cheese.
- Top with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, roasted red peppers and remaining cheese.
- Return to the toaster oven and bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with red pepper flakes, fresh basil, and shredded Parmesan.
1 Tortilla Pizza
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 269TOTAL FAT: 9.4gSATURATED FAT: 3.2gCHOLESTEROL: 15mgSODIUM: 747mgCARBOHYDRATES: 33.1gFIBER: 4.1gSUGAR: 4.3gPROTEIN: 14.1g