Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings cut into drummettes and flats
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pat the wings dry and place on the baking racks of your air fryer, that have been sprayed with non stick spray. Be sure to space them out, without any overlapping each other.
- Bake at 400°F for 25-35 minutes or until crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, add melt the butter in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for about 15-20 seconds, careful not to brown it. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.
- Once the wings are cooked, pour them into a large mixing bowl. Pour the garlic butter sauce over the top and toss them to coat. Remove the wings from the bowl and place on a platter.
- Take the garlic butter sauce that’s left in the bowl and serve on the side of the wings. Top with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 9g