Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
- 170 g (1.75 cups) pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
- 85 g (0.75 cups) almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 1 tbsp garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch ( pinch) salt to taste
- 1 eggs – medium medium
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
UPDATE: Nutrition values are for EACH slice. Garlic bread dough makes 10 slices.
Mozzarella dough can also be made by replacing the almond meal/flour with ¼ cup (4 tbsp) coconut flour.
| Serving Size: 1 slice (makes 10)
Amount per Serving | Calories:117.4| Total Carbohydrates: 2.4g | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 0.6g | Protein: 6.2g |Fat: 9.8g | NET carbs: 1.5 |