KETO BIG MAC SALAD
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
This Big Mac Salad has all the flavors of a traditional Big Mac, minus the bun. Topped with a creamy Big Mac Dressing sauce, this salad is sure to satisfy your cravings!
BIG MAC DRESSING
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle relish (or diced pickles)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound ground beef
- 9 ounces Romaine lettuce (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup dill pickle chips
- Start by making the dressing. Mix all of the Big Mac dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Next, cook the ground beef. Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the beef to the skillet, and brown the meat. Be sure to break the meat up with a fork as you cook. Once the meat is done cooking, drain any excess grease from the beef.
- Next, assemble the salad. Add the romaine lettuce to a large bowl. Then sprinkle in the shredded cheddar, chopped onion, and dill pickle chips.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing, and serve.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 580TOTAL FAT: 45gSATURATED FAT: 13gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 28gCHOLESTEROL: 126mgSODIUM: 549mgCARBOHYDRATES: 6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4gFIBER: 2gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 36g