- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- ¼ teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries cut into bite sized pieces
- 14 ounces blueberries about 4 cups
- 12 ounces blackberries about 2 cups
- 6 ounces raspberries about 1 cup
- 2-3 teaspoons vanilla extract optional
- US Customary – Metric
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in monk fruit, stevia, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract (if using). Beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy. If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
- Fold in fresh berries. Store in fridge or serve immediately.
- Calories: 138kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Fat: 12g