Strawberry Pecan Dessert // keto
– Two .3 oz boxes of sugar free strawberry gelatin
– 1 container (1lb) strawberries sliced
– 8 oz of cream cheese softened
– 3/4 cup of Swerve sweetener (reserve 1/4 of this )
– 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 3 cups raw pecans chopped
– 1 stick of butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Boil 2 cups of boiling water. Then add Jello to boiled water. Whisk. Set aside and let cool.
3. Melt butter. Then add Pecans, 1/4 cup of Swerve, and Butter to a food processor (Pulse until sticky.)
4. Place into a large baking dish (I used a 13 x 9) and press down to make the crust.
Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
5. In the meantime using a mixer, whip together the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and the reserved portion of the Swerve.
6. Pour and smooth the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, making sure to make a solid layer so the gelatin won’t leak through.
Place strawberries over top of the cream layer. Then pour gelatin on liquid over the top.
Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before eating