Keto Chocolate Cake:
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter (unsalted, melted)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and line an 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the melted butter, eggs, erythritol, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, alternating with the heavy cream. Mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information (per slice, assuming 10 slices):
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on the specific brands and quantities of ingredients used.
- Calories: Around 230 kcal
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols (Erythritol): 10g
- Protein: 7g
Remember that these values are estimates and can vary based on your specific ingredients and serving sizes. Always check nutrition labels and consider using a nutrition calculator for more accurate information based on your ingredients and serving sizes.