Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
This fudge is a delightful keto-friendly dessert that’s perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings while keeping your carb intake in check.
- 8 oz (about 1 1/3 cups) Lilly’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Prepare the Pan: Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper, ensuring that the paper extends over the sides to make it easier to lift the fudge out once it’s set.
- Melt Chocolate and Butter:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the Lilly’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips and the butter.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and well combined. Alternatively, you can melt them together using a double boiler on the stovetop.
- Heat the Heavy Whipping Cream:
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy whipping cream over low to medium heat. Make sure not to bring it to a boil; you just want to heat it until it’s hot but not scalding.
- Combine Cream with Chocolate Mixture:
- Pour the hot heavy whipping cream over the melted chocolate and butter. Stir thoroughly until the mixture is smooth and all ingredients are fully combined. You should have a rich and creamy chocolate mixture.
- Add Peanut Butter:
- Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter onto the surface of the chocolate mixture in the pan. Use a knife or a toothpick to swirl the peanut butter into the chocolate. You can make decorative patterns or swirl it as much as you like.
- Chill the Fudge:
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to allow the fudge to set. This will take a few hours, typically around 2-4 hours, but you can also leave it overnight for best results.
- Cut and Serve:
- Once the fudge is completely solid, use the parchment paper overhang to lift it out of the pan. Place it on a cutting board.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into bite-sized squares or bars.
- Serve your keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge and enjoy your delicious, guilt-free treat. You can store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.