Keto Crack Toffee Bars
Flaky cracker crust with buttery toffee topped with melted Lily’s chocolate chips, pecans, and sea salt. These Keto Crack Toffee Bars are rich and addictive.
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Swerve Brown
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp caramel extract optional
- 3/4 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted
- salt to sprinkle on top of chocolate
For Cracker Crust
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13″ X 9.5″ (1/4 sheet) rimmed baking pan with foil, turning up the edges to form a tray. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
- Mix the 1 Tbsp of ground flaxseeds with 3 Tbsp of water and allow to sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- In medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Add the flaxseed mixture and melted butter into the flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Use hands to mix and form dough into a ball.
- Place dough ball on prepared rimmed baking pan and press dough across bottom of pan as evenly as possible until the bottom is covered. A small rolling pin works great to get it smooth and even.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until crust starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for about 15 minutes.