KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice (a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and erythritol until well combined and slightly fluffy.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, stirring until a cookie dough forms. If desired, fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them a couple of inches apart.
- Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon, as they won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cookies are set.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious Keto Pumpkin Cookies! Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
- Calories: ~100
- Total Fat: ~9g
- Saturated Fat: ~3.5g
- Cholesterol: ~10mg
- Sodium: ~60mg
- Total Carbohydrates: ~4g
- Dietary Fiber: ~2g
- Sugars: ~1g
- Protein: ~2g