Two Ingredient Keto Egg Fast Pizza
Keto Egg Fast Pizza:
Don’t let doing the Two Ingredient Keto Egg Fast Pizza quick cause you to miss out on pizza pie Night with the family! attempt these keto mini egg fast pizzas! they’re a delicious and guilt-free substitute to assist you to create it through!
What’s additional you’ll you can customize and tweak this to incorporate your favorite herbs and spices to create this all regarding you! Experiment away!
Then once you are able to follow the Egg quick transition set up, you’ll use this same pizza pie formula and easily add some sausage and a couple of basil leaves and voila! an ideal Egg quick Transition meal!
You can examine the way to Transition from the Egg quick here
For those of you United Nations agency is following the strict Egg quick rules, take care with portion management here as a result of this can be loads of cheese! Still, my opinion is that if it’s an alternative between this egg quick pizza pie that’s a small amount cheese serious or going for the $64000 factor and throwing your results out the window, well let’s have the cheese.
And this can be not a tiny low serving anyway, I used to be stuffed! primarily three of those Egg quick mini pizzas can equal two eggs, 2 tbsp fat and a pair of ounces cheese. thus if you’re one in every one of those lucky peeps United Nations agency will handle additional cheese, well add another ounce for Pete’s sake!
BONUS: this can be family-friendly thus build a double batch! the primary time I created this, they disappeared before the pan even cooled down, I had to feature additional food to my meal as a result of the kids grabbed them all!
- 2 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 t. dried basil
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sriacha sauce for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray a non-stick muffin top pan. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs and mayonnaise in a medium bowl with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until mixture is completely blended and smooth.
- Divide the mixture into the 6 muffin top cups.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly divided over the mini pizzas.
- Sprinkle each pizza with the seasonings and garlic and onion powder.
- Drizzle each pizza with a swirl of Sriracha.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. They will look puffy like muffins and then deflate as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Grab yours fast because these smell amazing and people will come to take them!
This recipe makes 6 Keto mini egg fast pizzas.
If you are following the LCHF Egg Fast Stallbreaker, here are the counts:
3 Pizzas = 2 eggs, 2 tbsp fat, 2 ounces cheese