Two Ingredient Keto Egg Fast Pizza
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 t. dried basil
- 2 t. dried oregano
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sriacha sauce for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° F and grease or spray a non-stick muffin top pan. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs and mayonnaise in a medium bowl with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until mixture is completely blended and smooth.
- Divide the mixture into the 6 muffin top cups.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly divided over the mini pizzas.
- Sprinkle each pizza with the seasonings and garlic and onion powder.
- Drizzle each pizza with a swirl of Sriracha.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. They will look puffy like muffins and then deflate as soon as you take them out of the oven.
- Grab yours fast because these smell amazing and people will come to take them!
This recipe makes 6 Keto mini egg fast pizzas.
If you are following the LCHF Egg Fast Stallbreaker, here are the counts:
3 Pizzas = 2 eggs, 2 tbsp fat, 2 ounces cheese