Keto Kielbasa Broccoli Bake wow delicious
Keto Kielbasa Broccoli Bake
Keto Kielbasa Broccoli Bake, This makes for a hearty and warming mid-week dinner. Perfect on its own, or served with a portion of our keto garlic bread.
Ingridients for Keto Kielbasa Broccoli Bake
1 1/2 pkgs hillshirefarm Kielbasa.
2 bags frozen Brocoli florets.
8 slices of bacon fried and chopped.
1 cup mayo.⠀
1/3 cup sour cream.⠀
1 cup shredded parmesan.⠀
3 tbsps flavorgod Garlic Lovers.
Pink Salt and Peppercorn to taste.⠀⠀
Preheat oven to 400 ° and heat up that cast iron !!! ⠀
1) Fry up the bacon, set aside.⠀
2) While the bacon is frying, combine the mayo, sour cream, parmesan, garlic lovers, and a little salt. Let sit.⠀
3) Slice up the kielbasa, throw a quick fry on em in the skillet you fried the bacon in, drain the fat of course.. set on a paper plate. ⠀
4) Add 6 strips of chopped bacon to the mayo mixture, stir, add the frozen Brocoli and mix to coat all.⠀
5) Dump the brocoli mixture back into the cast iron and bake for 30 minutes. ⠀
6) Add the kielbasa into the broccoli and mix in, top with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes till all melty. Sprinkle the rest of the chopped bacon on top, let rest for 10 minutes and dig in….