Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
These are bursting with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese! At one net carb each, Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites make the perfect low-carb lunch!
Ingredients for Pepperoni Pizza Bites
This recipe only required a handful of ingredients and is very simple.
- Cream Cheese
- Baking Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to Make Keto Pepperoni Pizza Bites
No special equipment is needed for this recipe! Just a spatula and a bowl! All you need to do is:
Combine softened cream cheese, with baking powder, coconut flour, eggs until the mixture is smooth.
Fold in mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni.
At least Ten minutes, chill the dough to allow the moisture to absorb.
Then, onto a lined baking sheet drop the dough and bake until golden (about Thirty minutes).
Serve right away with warm low-carb marinara once they are done or let them chill and store for up to Five days in an airtight container.
If you want a real pizza flavor we prefer dunking them in a warm low-carb marinara sauce. As long as you keep your portions light, this will fit just fine into a keto diet, considering dipping sauces are usually only 1-2 tbsp.
Can I Substitute the Coconut Flour?
Yes! In equal amounts, you can use almond flour OR coconut flour.
The coconut flour is a very light flour and absorbs moisture in a way that almond flour doesn’t. The bites are fluffy and soft, where almond flour is dense. Both options do work
- 2 cups chopped or sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, pepperoni, shredded cheese and cream cheese until it gets completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until it gets well combined and to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture, chill Ten mins. Chill another Ten minutes, if after Ten minutes there is still a considerable amount of moisture.
- Using cookie scoop, drop onto a greased baking sheet.
- Until it gets golden brown, bake Eighteen to Twenty minutes.
- Chill time: The dough will flatten as they cook, if you skip chilling the dough.
- Coconut flour: In place of coconut flour, almond flour can be used.
- Amount Per Serving:
- CALORIES: 109
- TOTAL FAT: 8.9g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5g
- FIBER: 0.5g
- PROTEIN: 5.5g